Thursday 7 March 2013

Pictures from a developer's life: part 2


When a thing that worked on Friday no longer works on Monday

When I return to development of my code that wasn't commented

When a bug goes unnoticed during a presentation

When a newbie suggests to add a new feature to project

When the boss announces a bonus if the project is completed before the deadline

When I realize that I have been blocked for two hours because of a forgotten semicolon

When asked to lend a hand on a Friday afternoon

When the project manager suddenly looks on my screen

When the client tries to click on the mockups

When customer wants to change specification 2 days before pushing to production

When my script finally worked

When I am asked to continue work of a newbie colleague

When I'm told that my code is broken in production

When I find a solution without searching Google

When the intern tells me that "the tests are for those who can not program"

When I manage to replace 200 lines of the algorithm by only 10 lines

The pictures are originally from blogs The coding love (en) and Les joies du code (fr), so if you liked them, make sure to visit these sites for more!

This is the second part of the post Pictures from a developer's life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 PakTechClub.